5 Ways to Get The Most Out of Your Subscription
by Melanie Gasmen-Fleck
Folks may not know this, but we actually designed our subscription to stretch out the fun over time. So you can fill up your days with inspiration (instead of dullness). Here’s how to get the most out of every subscription.
1. Decorate with collector cards. Add a collector card to any wall or mirror for instant inspo anytime you need it. Each card is a reminder to be brave, just like your favorite Bravery lady. We’ve seen them framed, clipped up with clothespins, or tucked into corners as eye-catching encouragement.
2. Celebrate courage with a patch. Collect them all and put them on your backpack, pennant, jacket, or any fabric—the more creative, the merrier. Sew them into a quilt, tote bag, vest, or whatever you want. Bravery sneakers, anyone?
3. Use that digital download. One of our most popular subscription features is our digital download of all activity pages from the issue. It lets you endlessly print out any activity whenever you want, which makes it great for bigger households or kids who just can’t get enough of Bravery. Be sure to print out all the activity pages early and have them ready to go when you need them most.
4. Keep them busy during quiet time. Bravery’s perfect for reading time (or when you need peace and quiet). Each issue’s filled with fascinating stories, facts, and guided activities all ready to go for your kid.
5. Play family games. Little known fact: Every issue includes a family game so everyone can get involved! It’s also filled with other bonding activities, conversation starters, and opportunities for more family time all year long.
Not a subscriber yet? Start your subscription today!