THIS PRODUCT IS BACKORDERED. ORDERS CONTAINING THIS PRODUCT WILL SHIP IN MID-TO-LATE OCTOBER
Subscribe and save! When you subscribe, you pay the same price as a single issue—only you receive 5x the benefits. Bravery releases new issues quarterly.
What You Get in a Recurring Subscription:
- The latest issue: Soft-touch matte cover, 64 full-color pages; 8.5’’ x 10.5’’ (portrait)
- Collectible patch: 2" embroidered patch
- Collector card
- Digital download of all issue’s activity pages
- Free U.S. shipping
Recurring Subscription Details:
- Your subscription will start with issue 16: Susan La Flesche Picotte, the first Native American doctor.
- Expect your subscription to ship within 1-3 days of ordering (excluding holidays).
- When your subscription ships, your digital download of all activity pages will automatically arrive in your inbox.
- All future subscriptions are scheduled to ship out:
- Issue 16: Susan La Flesche Picotte - Late August 2021
- Issue 17: Lucy Evelyn Cheesman - Mid-November 2021
- Issue 18: Misty Copeland - Late February 2022
- Issue 19: Ellen Ochoa - Late May 2022
Recurring Billing: Subscriptions are auto-billed for only $18 per quarter. Cancel anytime, no strings attached. Manage your subscription and update your billing and shipping info easily through your Bravery account. Questions? Check out our FAQ page.
We designed Bravery for kids ages 6-12, but really it’s for everyone. We ship worldwide from the U.S. International customers are responsible for any custom or VAT fees.