WE'RE DONATING $1 OF EVERY BERNICE BING ISSUE SOLD TO THE ASIAN PACIFIC FUND.
Pick up your brush and get painting with abstract artist Bernice Bing. This issue teaches kids about Bernice’s life, fine art, aspects of Chinese culture, and how to have self-awareness like Bernice through colorfully illustrated stories and engaging educational activities.
About Bernice Bing
Abstract Expressionist painter Bernice Bing was Chinese American, an activist, and a lesbian. She was known for her bold artwork and community programs that made art more accessible to everyone.
- Bravery donates $1 of every Bernice Bing issue sold to the Asian Pacific Fund, a foundation that supports vulnerable Asian and Pacific Islander communities in the Bay Area
- Brimming with colorful and creative art projects, and ways to practice mindfulness
- Features the work of over 15 talented artists, writers, and photographers, including an illustrated cover by Faye Guanipa
- Encourages kids to have self-awareness
- Soft-touch matte cover, 64 full-color pages; 8.5’’ x 10.5’’ (portrait)
Want more Bernice Bing items?
- Get the digital Bernice Bing Companion Guide that’s packed with educational resources that go hand-in-hand with the issue. It also contains all issue activity pages.
- Add the Bernice Bing Patch to your collection.
We designed Bravery for kids ages 6-12, but really it’s for everyone. We ship worldwide from the U.S. International customers are responsible for any custom or VAT fees.