Whirl and leap on stage with dancer Misty Copeland. This issue teaches kids about Misty's life, her groundbreaking dance career, and how to persevere through colorfully illustrated stories and engaging educational activities.
About Misty Copeland
Misty Copeland is a principal dancer with the American Ballet Theatre. She made history when she became the first Black principal dancer in the company's history. With groundbreaking ballet roles and an inspiring story, Misty breaks down barriers through her talent and leads the way for other athletes to succeed.
- Filled with sports-inspired facts, activities, and DIYs
- Features the work of over 15 talented artists, writers, and photographers, including an illustrated cover by D'Ara Nazaryan
- Encourages kids to persevere
- Soft-touch matte cover, 64 full-color pages; 8.5’’ x 10.5’’ (portrait)
Want more Misty Copeland items?
- Get the digital Misty Copeland Companion Guide that’s packed with educational resources that go hand-in-hand with the issue. It also contains all issue activity pages.
- Add the Misty Copeland Patch to your collection.
We designed Bravery for kids ages 6-12, but really it’s for everyone. We ship worldwide from the U.S. International customers are responsible for any custom or VAT fees.