Redesigned with a NEW trait section!
Our most popular issue is back, redesigned, and better than ever! Swing with chimps and explore the rainforest with primatologist Dr. Jane Goodall. This issue teaches kids about Jane's life, chimpanzees, conservation, and how to be patient like Jane through colorfully illustrated stories and engaging educational activities.
About Jane Goodall
Jane Goodall is a scientist who studies chimpanzees and teaches about conservation. Her groundbreaking discoveries helped people understand the connection between humans and primates.
- Filled with conservation activities & primate fun for the whole family
- Features the work of over 10 talented artists, writers, & photographers, including an illustrated cover by Rebecca Green
- Encourages kids to care about the Earth and their role in it.
- Soft-touch matte cover, 64 full-color pages; 8.5’’ x 10.5’’ (portrait)
Want more Jane Goodall items?
- Get the digital Jane Goodall Companion Guide that’s packed with educational resources that go hand-in-hand with the issue. It also contains all issue activity pages.
- Add the Jane Goodall patch to your collection.
We designed Bravery for kids ages 6-12, but really it’s for everyone. We ship worldwide from the U.S. International customers are responsible for any custom or VAT fees.